Did you loose your teeth due to trauma, decay or gum disease? Dr. Yana Nemtseva has a secure and aesthetic way to replaced them with Dental Implants.
An implant is a natural looking artificial single tooth or several teeth that are placed in the jaw bone.
The benefits of dental implants are numerous.
- Esthetics, of course, is the number one reason patient will opt for an implant. Nobody wants to have gaps and spaces in the mouth. If your missing teeth for a period of time your cheeks and lips will fall in and the face will look asymmetrical. Dental implants will restore facial symmetry.
- With implants your chewing ability will improve significantly.
- Dental implants will not alter your ability to taste food.
- Implants are the most conservative option out of all available alternatives for replacement of missing teeth. With implants adjacent teeth remain unaltered and do not require any grinding.
- Implants will prevent other teeth from shifting.
- Implants maintain the existing bone structure.
- Dental implants do not decay and with proper care might last longer then you natural teeth.
- If you have loose dentures, implants will dramatically increase stability of the existing prosthesis and improve your ability to speak and chew.
- Dental implants are much stronger and more stable than other alternatives
With the high success rate of 95%, dental implants became a preferred treatment of choice for majority of patients. Please call Cambridge Square Dental to schedule your free Implant consultation with Dr. Yana Nemtseva.
For patients who are not candidates for Implant restoration or a bridge, Dr. Yana will fabricate a removable denture that will fit precisely in the mouth and will make your smile look better as well as restore the function.
Another restorative option would be to have a bridge. A bridge serves to replace a missing tooth or teeth. This type of dental restoration usually consists of crowns placed on either side of the missing tooth (gap) to connect the replacement tooth or teeth to them. Besides filling the space and improving chewing functions, a bridge also solves the cosmetic issues that arise from missing a tooth or teeth.